Thursday, November 20, 2008

Let's Do Some Lines: Week 13

All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman. My picks are in bold.

I'm taking A LOT of road teams this week. I'm pretty much screwed.

Miami +3.5 at Georgia Tech
- An unhealthy Nesbitt against a solid DL.
NC State +11 at North Carolina
- Pack keep rollin'.
Clemson -2.5 at Virginia
- I can't bring myself to bet on the 'Hoos.
Boston College +2 at Wake Forest
- The return of Bad Chris Crane.
Duke +17 at Virginia Tech
- By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
Florida State +1 at Maryland
- Maryland at home > Maryland on road.

Other teams I like this week:

Houston -15.5 vs. UTEP
- Coogs on fire.
Air Force +18.5 at TCU
- Back to the well.
Washington -7.5 at Washington State
- I had to bet on this game.
Texas Tech +7 at Oklahoma
- OU's pass defense is turrrbullll.
UConn +3 at South Florida
- Donald Brown leads Huskies to victory.

How I Did Last Week Against the Spread:

ACC: 2-3
Correct: Clemson, NC State
Wrong: Miami, UMd, FSU
Nation: 2-3
Correct: Texas, USM
Wrong: Air Force, Wiscy, Temple

Year to Date:

ACC: 37-28-1
Nation: 33-25
Total: 70-53-1

4 comments:

Winfield Featherston said...

Nesbitt will be a gametime decision. I honestly don't think it comes down to who our QB is. It will be like every other game this season...it will come down to turnovers.

Brian said...

For the first time in a LONG time (ever?), she is starting to make sense.

furrer4heisman said...

@Brian

Which of course in this conference means all those predictions will be wrong.

Anonymous said...

@Brian

Such blasphemym, HD never makes sense!

@furrer4heisman

Agreed!