Monday, February 9, 2009

Football Schedule Coming Tuesday?

UVa filled its non-conference schedule today by adding Indiana and according to JP Giglio at ACC Now, the full conference slate will be announced manana.

Rumors and such on the TechSideline.com message board have Tech's game with ECU getting moved to Thursday, which would mean the Hokies would have four days to prepare for a trip to play the Pirates after playing Nebraska. So, I kind of doubt that will happen. Hopefully we'll find out tomorrow.

Giglio has a good breakdown of the conference schedules in preparation for tomorrow's presumed announcement. He says Tech is one of the teams getting a good break.

Va. Tech: The Hokies avoid FSU, Wake Forest and Clemson and go to Duke, which is basically another home game.


Quit using "Va. Tech"!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think the Maryland game will also be a home game for Va. Tech, I mean the Hokies ;-). When I was at the last Tech game at Maryland it was like a bowl atmosphere with all the Hokie fans.

I booked a hotel for the Nebraska game and now need to secure 4 tickets. I have friends who are Husker fans and after going and watching them play Wake Forrest 2 years ago I know they travel well as it was like I was in Lincoln. Hopefully we can keep the Red out of Lane Stadium. Go Hokies and if anyone can point me the right direction to secure tickets for this game I would appreciate it. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

Guess you didnt book in blacksburg. Most hotels dont allow booking until the sked comes out.