Once again, every home team is favored this week in the ACC. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman. My picks are in bold.
Miami +2 at Virginia
- Miami had some trouble stopping the run against Wake. This pick is based entirely off of 'gut feeling'.
Clemson +4.5 at BC
- Tigers' O-line doesn't stand a chance.
Duke +7.5 at Wake Forest
- The Deacs can't be THAT bad, can they?
Florida State +2 at Georgia Tech
- The Noles have established themselves as the best team in the ACC. Which, of course, means they'll lose by two touchdowns.
Other teams I like this week:
Oklahoma -22 vs. Nebraska
- The Huskers are slow.
Iowa +3 at Illinois
- The Hawks are 3-0 ATS on the road.
Air Force -8.5 at Army
- Yep, I'm betting on Air Force again.
Texas Tech +4 vs. Texas
- A night game in Lubbock. And if you've watched the lines/public bet numbers, you know Vegas wants you to bet on Texas.
Louisiana Tech +5 vs. Fresno State
- Fresno is 0-5 vs. the spread in its last five games and 0-4 vs. the spread in its last four games vs. LT.
How I did last week against the spread:
Correct: Miami, UNC, Duke, UVa, FSU
Correct: AFA, UConn, Texas Tech
Wrong: Purdue, Oklahoma
Year to Date: