Last week was horrible. I said taking three of four road teams would kill me and it did. Of course, the one home team I took didn't cover. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman.
Florida State -11 at North Carolina State
- All stats favor the Noles, except one: They are 1-6 ATS in their last seven against the Pack. Plus, NC State keeps improving and is at home.
Wake Forest -1.5 at Maryland
- I have no idea which Maryland will show up. I'm betting on bad Maryland.
Georgia Tech -2 at Clemson
- I hate to spoil the party, but Clemson's OL has no shot against GT's DL.
Miami -4.5 at Duke
- Duke has played Miami tough the last two years, but the spread isn't in the 20's anymore.
North Carolina -5 at Virginia
- Even without Brandon Tate.
Virginia Tech +2.5 at Boston College
- The fact BC is favored makes me wonder if Vegas knows something. Every other ACC road team is favored. It's a weird betting week.
I just took five road teams, four of which were favored. This won't end well.
Other teams I like:
Air Force -4.5 at UNLV
- Back to the well, again.
Northwestern -4 vs. Purdue
- Purdue isn't very good vs. the run.
BYU -1.5 at TCU
- They should win by two touchdowns.
Tulsa -17.5 vs. UTEP
- Bombs away.
Georgia -15 vs. Vanderbilt
- Like Duke, it was good while it lasted for Vandy.
How I did last week against the spread:
Wrong: ECU, UNC, Clemson
Correct: Minnesota, Air Force
Wrong: Oklahoma, Kentucky, Texas Tech
Year to Date: