Here are the ACC lines for Week 6 with my picks in bold. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman.
BC -9.5 at NC State
- I don't see a lot of points in this one.
Maryland -14 at Virginia
- UVa has quit.
UConn +7 at North Carolina
- Hopefully they'll play Sexton more.
Duke +14.5 at Georgia Tech
- This is a very even matchup. I'll take the Devils to cover. Amazingly, both teams are 3-0 ATS.
Florida State +2 at Miami
- This is a straight-up guess. I like FSU's talent and defense more.
WKU +27.5 at Virginia Tech
- Hopefully Hokies can keep the O rolling.
Other teams I like:
Air Force -6 vs. Navy
- I'm riding USAFA until it loses me money.
Oklahoma -27 at Baylor
- We'll see exactly how far the Bears have come.
Colorado +14 vs. Texas
- No way both will be unbeaten going to Dallas.
Kentucky +17 at Alabama
- Let down game?
Florida -25 at Arkansas
- Arkansas is terrible.
How I did last week against the spread:
Correct: Duke, Maryland, FSU, Navy, USF, VT
Correct: UConn, Oklahoma
Wrong: Florida, Auburn, Fresno
Year to date: