Ah, this is more like it. Last week, most of the road teams win inexplicably favored in the ACC games. This week, every road team is at least a three-point dog. All lines are from Bodog.
Wake Forest +3 at Miami
- Miami can score a lot of points. Wake will triple its ACC touchdown total, but still come out on the losing end.
Boston College +3 at North Carolina
- UNC seems to think the sky is falling after losing to UVa. This week it gets back on track thanks to its D.
Duke +10.5 at Vanderbilt
- This would be a big win for the Devils.
NC State +11 at Maryland
- Both teams have been really good ATS. Something's gotta give. Maryland plays well at home and should cover. Last year's contest is famous for Ron Cherry's "Giving Him the Business" tribute.
Virginia +11.5 at Georgia Tech
- The Hoos are atrocious on the road. They won't win, but they'll cover.
Virginia Tech +5 at Florida State
- The spread could be 10 and I'd still take F$U.
Other Teams I Like This Week
Air Force -5.5 vs. New Mexico
- You'll also want to bet the over.
Purdue -1 vs. Minnesota
- Everything about this matchup says the Gophs should be favored. The fact they aren't means Vegas knows something I don't.
Kansas State +19.5 vs. Oklahoma
- K-State won't get blown out at home. Not with OU's pass defense.
Connecticut +1.5 vs. Cincinnati
- UConn has never beaten Cincy, but for the first time the best player on the field will be on its sideline.
Texas Tech +1.5 at Kansas
- Again, you'll probably also want to bet the over.
How I did last week against the spread:
Correct: NC State, GT, Miami
Wrong: Wake, UNC, VT
Correct: Tulsa, Northwestern
Wrong: AFA, BYU, Georgia
Year to Date: