Tuesday, October 7, 2008
Road Trip Advice Needed
I'm driving to the Virginia Tech-Maryland game on Thursday, Nov. 6. However, I'd like to hit a game on Saturday on the way back to the Sooner State. Keep in mind it needs to be somewhat on the way back home and the availability of tickets factors in as well.
The best game to go to would be Bama-LSU in Baton Rouge, but finding a ticket for a reasonable price would be impossible.
So where should I go? Fire away in the comments.
Games I'm Considering:
Wyoming at Tennessee
- Neyland is overrated but probably needs to be seen.
Alabama at LSU
- Going just to tailgate might be worth it.
Georgia at Kentucky
- Wish it was UK at UGa.
Florida at Vanderbilt
- Could this be the SEC game of the week?
Penn State at Iowa
- Always wanted to see Kinnick.
Oklahoma at Texas A&M
- Impossible to get to, but could find a ticket easily.
Bowling Green at Ohio
- They know how to party in Athens. Trust me.
Mount Union at Otterbein
- D3's best team.