After this weekend, we'll be halfway through the regular season in the ACC. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman.
Clemson +3 at Wake Forest
- This goes against what I picked at the beginning of the year. It also goes against conventional wisdom. Really it goes against everything. And that's why I'm picking the Tigers. No matter who wins, I don't expect it to be close. Someone is going to win this game by three touchdowns.
ECU -5.5 at Virginia
- This game looks a lot different than it did a few weeks ago. However, I'll still pick the Pirates.
Notre Dame +7.5 at North Carolina
- The ACC needs this one.
UCF +17 at Miami
- Would you believe Miami is 1-5 in its last six home games?
(Note: that's three out of four road teams. This won't end well.)
Other teams I like this week:
Oklahoma -7 vs. Texas
- Position-for-position, Oklahoma is the most talented offense in the country. O-line, receivers, tight ends, running backs, quarterback. OU is stacked at every position.
Kentucky vs. South Carolina (pick)
- Always take the home team in pick games.
Minnesota +13 at Illinois
- Would you believe the Gophers are 5-1?
Air Force -10.5 at San Diego State
- Back to the well.
Texas Tech -21 vs. Nebraska
- What's the over/under on shots of Pelini chewing with his mouth open and then screaming an obscenity at an official?
How I did last week against the spread:
Correct: NC State, UNC,
Wrong: Maryland, Duke, VT
Correct: Oklahoma, Kentucky, Florida
Wrong: Air Force (damn!), Colorado
Year to Date: