Thursday, November 27, 2008
Happy Thanksgiving from furrer4heisman
Happy Thanksgiving, everyone. Enjoy the holiday and the rest of Hate Week. Unfortunately, I'm on the road and without much Internet access the rest of the week, which means no Best of the Blogs (I know, I'm lazy.). A gameday thread will get posted Saturday morning and I'll be back Monday. Hopefully to preview the ACCCG.
Have fun and Go Hokies. Beat UVa.
Special Thanksgiving Power Poll
1. Candied Yams
2. Pe-can Pie
5. Cranberry Sauce
6. Pumpkin Pie
7. Corn Pudding
9. Broccoli Casserole
10. Mashed Potatoes
12. Deviled Eggs
- Candied yams or sweet potatoes with little marshmallows are the best. If you think otherwise, you are wrong.
- Pe-can pie is at No. 2 assuming it is served with ice cream.
- I wasn't a fan of cranberry sauce until I got older. Now I love the stuff.
- If you haven't had corn pudding, you have no idea what you're missing.
- Gravy is its own food group in the South, BC guys.
- Ham is for Christmas, turkey is for Thanksgiving. I will not compromise on this.
- Seriously, screw deviled eggs. Disgusting.