All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman. My picks are in bold.
I'm taking A LOT of road teams this week. I'm pretty much screwed.
Miami +3.5 at Georgia Tech
- An unhealthy Nesbitt against a solid DL.
NC State +11 at North Carolina
- Pack keep rollin'.
Clemson -2.5 at Virginia
- I can't bring myself to bet on the 'Hoos.
Boston College +2 at Wake Forest
- The return of Bad Chris Crane.
Duke +17 at Virginia Tech
- By the pricking of my thumbs, something wicked this way comes.
Florida State +1 at Maryland
- Maryland at home > Maryland on road.
Other teams I like this week:
Houston -15.5 vs. UTEP
- Coogs on fire.
Air Force +18.5 at TCU
- Back to the well.
Washington -7.5 at Washington State
- I had to bet on this game.
Texas Tech +7 at Oklahoma
- OU's pass defense is turrrbullll.
UConn +3 at South Florida
- Donald Brown leads Huskies to victory.
How I Did Last Week Against the Spread:
Correct: Clemson, NC State
Wrong: Miami, UMd, FSU
Correct: Texas, USM
Wrong: Air Force, Wiscy, Temple
Year to Date: