Wednesday, November 5, 2008
On the road again...
I'm on the road to Blacksburg today to see the Hokies in a Thursday Night Special. Plenty of posts scheduled for today, though.
Unless Thursday's game makes me mad enough to just turnaround and drive home Friday, here's what I'll be doing this weekend:
- Eat at Corky's in Jackson, Tenn. If you haven't been there, you just don't know. If you ever go, get the pe-can pie with ice cream.
- Drinks at Hokie House.
- Go see the guys at the Clubhouse Tailgate.
- Beat Maryland.
- Close down Top of the Stairs.
- Go see relatives.
- George Washington at Halifax County.
- GT at UNC in Chapel Hill.
- Dinner at Napoli's in Gretna, Va.
- Eat at Corky's in Jackson, Tenn.
Unfortunately, the weather will be perfect for Thursday's game. How on earth temperatures can be in the high 60's/low 70's in Blacksburg in November is beyond me. I may not even have to wear sleeves on Thursday. What a shame.
And check out the Weather Channel's new college football pages. They have in-depth weather details for each game as well as team's records under certain conditions. It's a big improvement over what they had earlier this season.
Enjoy the posts today (including a Best of the Blogs) and I'll see you all on Monday.