Things got real interesting in this conference this weekend.
1. North Carolina
2. Maryland [/shudder]
3. Georgia Tech
4. Florida State
7. Boston College
9. Virginia Tech
10. Wake Forest
12. NC State
- Clemson is going to play spoiler to more than just BC this season.
- UNC, UMd and GT all jump FSU and UVa.
- FSU gets more credit because its loss came on the road and its offense looked good again.
- Wake Forest isn't very good.
- Miami is better than I thought. Impressive win on the road for the Younglings, as Holly from EDSBS has dubbed them.
Week 11 Schedule
Maryland at Virginia Tech, 7:30 p.m., ESPN
Georgia Tech at North Carolina, Noon, Raycom (WTF?)
NC State at Duke, 3:30 p.m., ESPN360
Virginia at Wake Forest, 3:30 p.m., ESPNU
Clemson at Florida State, 3:30 p.m., ABC in the ACC, ESPN in the Big Ten
Notre Dame at Boston College, 8 p.m., ESPN