Because I have to get these done so early this week, the lines are from Doc Sports. For the third consecutive week, most if not all home teams are favored. My picks are in bold.
Maryland at Virginia Tech (No Line)
- Not surprisingly, there is no line on this game and is off the board at most books.
Georgia Tech +4 at North Carolina
- These are the two best teams in the conference right now. I'll take GT's because of defense.
NC State +4.5 at Duke
- I'll take the money line on the Pack as well, thank you very much.
Virginia +3.5 at Wake Forest
- Take the under as well.
Clemson +6 at Florida State
- Clemson finally looks respectable, but FSU's defense has been stout.
Notre Dame +3.5 at Boston College
- Good Chris Crane returns.
Other Teams I Like This Week
Ohio State -11 at Northwestern
- Although it's tough to bet against a quarterback named Kafka.
Oklahoma State -3 at Texas Tech
- Delicious, delicious points.
Air Force -10 vs. Colorado State
- Just like every week.
Kentucky +11.5 vs. Georgia
- Why yes, I am betting on a Georgia implosion. Why do you ask?
Ohio +2.5 vs. Bowling Green
- Reverse line movement strikes again.
How I did last week against the spread:
Correct: Miami, GT
Wrong: BC, Wake Forest
Correct: Oklahoma, USAFA, Texas Tech, Louisiana Tech
Year to Date: