Sunday, December 7, 2008

Bragging in Print

The year, a bunch of friends and I decided to try a college fantasy league. It was an eight team league and all because we didn't like the set up over at CBS Sports, it was left up to the commissioner (me) to handle scores, standings and transactions. It was a helluva lot of fun.

It was a lot of fun mainly because I thoroughly dominated the league. I clinched my division with two weeks to play in the regular season and scored more points and had the fewest points against. I was like the '99 Hokies.

Well, yesterday, despite Percy Harvin getting a big DNP next to his name, Virginia is for Hustlers won the league championship game in dominating fashion. Strong efforts from Chase Daniel, Glen Coffee and the Hokie defense helped. But the fact my opponent got exactly dick from Kevin Riley, Demarco Murray and Domenic Goodman probably helped more.

Frequent commenter Sid Bream Speed finished sixth.

No comments: