Time for some ACC-quality homerism. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman. My picks are in bold.
Eagle Bank Bowl
Wake Forest -3 vs. Navy
- Hopefully Wake can protect the ball better in the rematch.
Meineke Car Care Bowl
North Carolina -0.0 vs. West Virginia
- One of the non-BCS games I'm looking forward to seeing.
Champs Sports Bowl
Wisconsin +5 vs. Florida State
- Two bad coaches. One bad bowl game.
Cal -7.5 vs. Miami
- Two teams trending in opposite directions.
NC State +8.5 vs. Rutgers
- Lots of points in this one.
Maryland +1 vs. Nevada
- ACC teams are always hit or miss on the Smurf Turf.
Music City Bowl
Boston College -4 vs. Vanderbilt
- The 'Dores lost to Duke. At home.
Peach Bowl (I know and I don't care.)
Georgia Tech -4 vs. LSU
- Although I don't like that EVERYONE is picking the Jackets now.
Clemson -3 vs. Nebraska
- Same slow defense that lost to VT.
Virginia Tech +2 vs. Cincinnati
- Please put pressure on Pike.
Other Bowls I Like
Florida -3 vs. Oklahoma
- OU needed a big game on the ground. With Murray out it ain't happening.
UConn +4.5 vs. Buffalo
- We saw a good RB dominate here last year.
USC -9 vs. Penn State
- Because the Big Ten sucks.
Oregon +3 vs. Oklahoma State
- Seen OSU's record in big games?
New Mexico Bowl
Fresno State -3 vs. Colorado State
- CSU is the worst bowl team not playing in Shreveport or Notre Dame.
How I Did Last Week Against the Spread:
Correct: Virginia Tech
Correct: Pittsburgh, Oklahoma
Wrong: Ball St., Alabama, West Virginia
Year to Date: