Thursday, December 4, 2008

Let's Do Some Lines: Week 15

It's the final lines of the regular season. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online sports wagering site of furrer4heisman. My picks are in bold.

Boston College -1 vs. Virginia Tech
- What, you thought I would pick against us? Don't answer that.

Other Teams I Like This Week:

Buffalo +15.5 vs. Ball State
- Finally taking the Cardinals worked for me last week.
Pittsburgh -3 at Connecticut
- McCoy carries Pitt to a road win.
Alabama +10 vs. Florida
- The money line isn't going to be worth it, though.
South Florida +7.5 at West Virginia
- They have to be tired of hearing that the Bulls have their number.
Missouri +17 vs. Oklahoma
- My hatred of Mizzou runs much deeper than my hatred of even Texas.

How I Did Last Week:

ACC: 5-3
Correct: NCSU, GT, CU, Wake, UF
Wrong: VT, UMd, UNC
Nation: 2-3
Correct: USM, Ball
Wrong: OSU, Auburn, Cincy

Year To Date:

ACC: 45-34-1
Nation: 35-33
Total: 80-67-1

4 comments:

Winfield Featherston said...

The UF/'Bama spread is so tempting because the gators are a very flashy team. But c'mon, I have a hard time believing that the Tide will just roll over like that. This line is proof that Vegas knows how to reel in the fans.

furrer4heisman said...

Havin is the key both in the SEC Championship and for my fantasy team, Virginia is for Hustlers, in my championship game this weekend. If he can't go, both the Gators and I are fuuuuuuuuuucked.

Brian said...

Buffalo -15.5 vs. Ball State

Flip. That. Line.

furrer4heisman said...

Thanks. Fixed.