Here are the lines from the ACC for Week 5 with my picks in bold. All lines are from Bodog, the official illegal online gambling site of furrer4heisman.
Virginia +7 at Duke
- Duke is favored. And they should be.
North Carolina +8 at Miami
- Until UNC's new QB proves themselves, I'm not picking the Heels.
Maryland +11 at Clemson
- Tigers' offensive line issues worry me.
Colorado +6 vs. Florida State
Buffs + humidity = fail.
Navy +16 at Wake Forest
Lots of points, unlike last week's Wake game.
South Florida -9 at NC State
- No W with out Wilson.
Virginia Tech +7 at Nebraska
Other teams I like:
UConn +3 at Louisville
- Luhvull isn't as good as K-State made them.
Florida -22 vs. Ole Miss
- Unless Vandy is just a juggernaut.
Auburn -7 vs. Tennessee
- Betting against Tennessee may become my new favorite hobby.
Fresno State -7 at UCLA
- See above.
Oklahoma -19 vs. TCU
Stoops + revenge game at home = pain.
How I did last week against the spread:
Correct: NC State, Georgia Tech
Wrong: UCF, EMU, UNC, A&M, FSU
Correct: Air Force, Texas
Wrong: ASU, Tenn, Ole Miss
Year to date: